Home Remedies for Lose Motions,Dysentery&Diarrhea
Health is a very important and prized possession for us. Any part in us getting ill can result in serious complications. It is said that when the human body rejects the undigested food; loose motion happens. This mostly happens with very rich food. However in the case of any stomach ailment, loose motion can be an important symptom. Dysentery also known as flux or bloody flux is a disorder affecting the digestive system that results in diarrhea containing blood in feces. If not treated at the right time some cases of dysentery can prove to be fatal. Diarrhea is the condition of having frequent or liquid bowel movements. Diarrhea is often the common cause of death for many infants worldwide. Loss of fluid through diarrhea can cause severe dehydration which is equally harmful if not treated at the right time.
All the three have to do basically with indigestion and some form of stomach upset. Quite often these conditions come along with acute stomach pain. There are various home made remedies to cure the initial stages of lose motion, diarrhea and dysentery. However if the condition becomes critical it is absolutely necessary to take the person to a doctor.
Some home made remedies are:
- Peel an apple and shred it. Keep the shredded pieces on a plate for about 20 mins. until they become brown and then eat it.
- Give about 5 gms of Isabgol with cold water with around 1 tsp of sugar.
- Make a paste of one green chilli along with 2Tbsp of lime juice and ½ tsp of camphor. Have ¼ tsp of this concoction.
- Take 3 cloves of chopped garlic boiled in milk every night.
- Boil ¼ tsp of powdered cardamom seeds in thin tea water and drink it.
- Mix the juice of 15-20 tender curry leaves with 1 tsp of honey and drink it.
- Apply ginger juice around the naval
- Mash 1 ripe banana along with a pinch of salt and 1 tsp of tamarind pulp. Take it twice a day.
- Plain curd with slat or sugar
- Mix 1 tsp of powdered ginger, cumin and cinnamon with honey and make it into a thick paste. Take 1 tsp thrice daily.
- Drinking black tea without sugar is also a very good remedy to stop diarrhea
- Finally home made ORS water is very helpful. Add 1 tsp of salt and 8 tsp of sugar to 1 liter of water and have a glassful whenever required.
The above remedies are safe for everybody, however, sometimes children may need special attention thereby certain home made remedies are available for children suffering from diarrhea, dysentery and loose motion.
The home made remedies for children are:
- Mash a ripe banana with a little salt. Should be taken 2-3 times a day.
- A tsp of date paste mixed with a little honey can be given thrice a day.
- Add a few drops of mint essence to water and make him/her drink the water at regular intervals.
- Mix 6 chopped basil leaves, ¼ tsp of sea salt and some black pepper mixed in 3 tbsp of fresh curd. Have this four times a day for one week to recover completely.
It is very important to remember that during diarrhea or dysentery, intake of fluids is highly required; without which the condition might take a turn to be fatal.
- loose motion
- homemade medicine for loose motion
- Loose motion remedy for a six year old
- 1 year old kid loose motion green slimy
- green banana and loose motion
- how to give isabgol to stop loose motion
- is black tea good for loose motion for children